Champagne breakfast on top of the city
A glass of champagne is the perfect way to start the weekend!
Let us introduce you to the bubbly beverages of the Champagne region, at a breakfast in the residence of Párisi Udvar Hotel Budapest, on the top of the City!
We can’t think of a better way to bid farewell to the week than sipping champagne whilst admiring the panorama of Budapest.
We will open three bottles of Brut Nature from all around the world just for this occasion! You can have a glass of each as part of our unlimited drinking package:
• Freixenet Vintage Reserva 2017 Brut Nature - SP
• Louis François Pinot Noir Rosé Brut Nature - HU
• Champagne Laurent-Perrier Ultra Brut - FR
If you wish to try more of these fine beverages, they are available at the scene at extra cost.
Balázs Czipó, the representative of the Hungarian Champagne winery Törley, is going to tell you about these sparkling beverages, starting at 10 AM.
Our executive chef, Lajos Lutz created a generous selection of breakfast delicacies for your pleasure:
• Crispy croissant
• Specialties from our Pastry Chef: mini braided yeast bread, cinnamon roll, yeast bread, butter crescent, buns
• Rye bread, cream cheese with sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts
• Greek yogurt, fruit sauce
• Fruit plate (pineapple, melon, strawberry, grapes)
• Smoked salmon, beets, horseradish
• Avocado, pineapple, goat cheese
• Smoked duck rillette, cucumber relish
• Crunchy goat cheese, soybeans, honeydew, orange dressing
• Caprese salad
• Párisi Caesar salad, Cajun chicken breasts
• Camembert, onion jam
• Duck liver omelette, chanterelles
• Waffle - Nutella, strawberry
• French toast
• Chia pudding
• Peach smoothie
Our unlimited drink package contains the following:
• Nespresso® coffee
• Dilmah teas
• Freshly squeezed fruit juices
• Soft drinks
• Szentkirályi sparkling and still mineral water
Price of the package: 21.990 HUF
This price does not contain the 13% service charge and has to be paid in advance. It is an exclusive event with a limited capacity; thus, reservations need to be made in advance. To attend the champagne breakfast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.