Escape to Saint-Tropez
After landing in France this week, we’re flying first class from CDG to Nice, getting into our cabriolet, and driving along the sparkling Côte d'Azur for an escape to St. Tropez.
We’re evoking the essence of the Mediterranean’s crystal waters, white sandy beaches, and soft Azur blue hues, Thursday, July 22nd at Párisi Passage Café & Brasserie!
Follow the whispers of the French Riviera, transcend to 1950’s St. Tropez and accompany Brigitte Bardot for a glass of champagne or a few. We're delighting you with some French culinary wonders, old-world charm, exquisite cocktail concoctions, and soulful tunes!
7 PM Dj Viktor Lois will join us to set the mood for the night
You can enjoy our special French selection:
• Camembert Fondant - camembert, fig salad
• Nicoise Salad - potato, green beans, tuna, fresh salad
• Coq Au Vin - wine-braised chicken leg, potato, bacon, shallot
• La Tarte Tropézienne - vanilla cream, raspberry sorbet
If you’re in the mood for something else, see our à la carte selection at ‘Menu’.
Our bartenders got inspired and created fantastic cocktails to get you in the mood:
• Hungarian French Martini: vodka, Chambord, pineapple juice, fresh lime, homemade simple syrup, homemade paprika essence
• Champagne in Budapest: Márton és Lányai Aszútörköly pálinka, pear syrup, Peychaud's bitter, Sauska Brut
• Parisian Gentleman: cognac, fig, rye whisky, vermouth Rosso, DOM Benedictine, Peychaud's bitters, Angostura bitter
This event is free; however, reservations are strongly recommended. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +36 70 702 4088 for more information and reservation.